Vacancy_Retail Operations Manager
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Gizmos & Gadgets aims to continue being the leader in providing the best quality products with one of the highest level of customer care and service while ensuring the longevity of our company through building and strengthening relationships with all of our valued customers.
Duties of the Retail Operations Manager include:
- Direct and manage staff across various retail outlets & departments (sales, marketing, inventory) to ensure they meet set objectives.
- Provide training to employees to develop their skills and enhance their job performance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor the activities of customer service to ensure a satisfied clientele.
- Contact store supervisor and other staff to communicate relevant information.
- Mentor and motivate sales staff to put in their best in order to achieve company goals.
- Develop policies for the merchandising of goods in retail stores.
- Monitor inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet.
- Set and regulate product pricing using results of market and demand analysis.
- compliance with health/safety policies and procedures at retail sites.
- Listen to customer complaints to address & resolve their issues.
- Evaluate operational and financial records to determine sales performance of a retail store.
Key skills for Retail Operations Manager:
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent reporting skills
- Accounting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration, business studies, or in a similar field.
- Experience in retail sales and customer service
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Send your application to email@example.com today!
Use Vacancy Retail Operations Manager as the subject line and let's talk.
ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ZOOM VIDEO WEBINAR.