JOIN OUR TEAM!
Gizmos & Gadgets aims at maximizing production & meeting customer needs. We strive for customer satisfaction in all areas including efficiency, effective communication, attention to detail & service-minded attitudes while maintaining a very high level of professionalism, integrity, honesty in relationships with our suppliers, professional associates, employees & customers.
Duties of the Inventory Analyst include:
- Perform inventory analysis and management to avoid low stock and overstock.
- Develop inventory plan to ensure smooth product flow.
- Report product issues to merchandising team for immediate resolution.
- Maintain appropriate stock level according to seasonal promotions and ads.
- Place product orders on timely manner and track open purchase orders.
- Plan and complete the assigned tasks within the deadlines.
- Work with Sales Manager to maximize sales and reduce overstocks.
- Manage inventory adjustments and transfers.
- Analyze root causes of inventory issues and provide resolutions.
- Communicate complex inventory problems to Manager promptly.
- Develop process improvements to achieve company inventory goals.
- Develop initiatives to reduce slow moving inventories and to improve inventory turns.
- Generate and maintain monthly reports on inventory levels.
- Review inventory activities and recommend improvements.
- Submit weekly progress reports.
Key skills for Inventory Analyst:
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Numerical skills
- Good time-management
- Problem-solving Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Skills
- Bachelor's degree in finances, accounting, or a related education field.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Use Vacancy Inventory Analyst as the subject line and let's talk.
ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ZOOM VIDEO WEBINAR