Vacancy - Marketing Director
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Gizmos & Gadgets aims to continue being the leader in providing the best quality products with one of the highest level of customer care and service while ensuring the longevity of our company through building and strengthening relationships with all of our valued customers.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brands.
Marketing Director Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with Operations Department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with Brand Managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Use "Vac-Marketing Director" as the subject line and let's talk.
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.