Key Skills for a Data Analyst
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, and segmentation.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Proven working experience in data analysis
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- At least 3 to 5 years work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
Send your application to email@example.com today!
Use “Vacancy-Data Analyst” as the subject line and let's talk.