Vacancy - Brand Manager
Green Trade Imports Vacancy
About the role
Your Opportunity as a Brand Manager, you will begin
building your legacy and executing small to large brand
activations in multiple markets of various Luxury
You will collaborate and have tremendous exposure
cross-functionally with Customer Marketing and Sales teams to plan and execute consumer programs to
achieve optimal brand performance on a local level.
• You are an aspiring marketer with an entrepreneurial
mindset and the tenacity to deliver brand performance.
• You are a cultural builder and thrive on building
successful relationships with Outlet managers, vendors & customers to support the
growth of your brand.
• You are adaptable and have the willingness to
learn from your mistakes.
With our Consumer at the heart, your
key focus will be to:
• Lead and execute the annual in-market Brand
Integrated Activity Plans (IAP) by bringing to
life consumer-facing Brand activities, big and small,
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Marketing, Sales teams, Finance teams,
Inventory teams, distributor partners and external
agencies to deliver exceptional trade
activities by market and by channel.
• Support and participate in building the
annual Brand Integrated Activity Plan (IAP)
by providing valuable insights and present
compelling recommendations to management.
• Support key brand initiatives across multiple
channels (e.g., experiential, media, sponsorships,
e-commerce, POS) and ensure all brand assets
in the market adhere to global brand guidelines
and local social responsibility policies and regulations.
• Perform monthly brand performance analysis
and responsible for brand performance targets
in the market (revenue, profitability, share, equity)
working closely with the financial team.
• Manage an A&P budget assigned to you and
making impactful decisions that minimizes costs but optimizes return on investments working
closely with Consumer Insights to ensure we measure and
evaluate the performance of brand activities to optimize
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field;
MBA would be ideal.
• Ideally you will have 2-4 years of experience in
brand management or agency experience.
• You have experience and a passion for leading
multiple marketing projects working
cross-functionally with multiple teams.
• You can analyze available information
(e.g. Nielsen data) for the purposes of preparing
reports, presentations, coordinating efforts,
recommendations and solving problems to
grow the brand.
• You are a passionate, innovative, and creative
marketer eager to put the consumer at the heart
of all activities first to achieve results.
• By living a Founder's mentality, you are well
organized, an independent thinker, like to multitask
and are confident in your ability to conduct yourself
in an ethical and professional manner consistent with
our company values.
• You are an influential communicator with strong
interpersonal skills. You will have opportunities to
display excellent written and verbal communication
skills while also being relaxed giving presentations
in front of small groups of people including executives,
vendors and customers (both internal and external)
at all levels of an organization.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and
"roll up your sleeve" attitude to achieve results.
• You are not afraid to make mistakes, challenge
the status quo, and learn from those on your team.
• You are adaptable to market and brand
conditions and change in direction.
• You can navigate your way through complexity
and enjoy working with ambiguity.
We treat each other, and our communities, like Family.
Always. The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own.
We do the right thing for the business and we all take
accountability for our work.
When you join the team you become part of our
family and gain more than just a job.
Salary range $150,000 - $300,000.
Must have own transportation with
a valid drivers license.
Travel allowance will be provided.
Send your application to
Use Vacancy Brand Manager as the
subject line and let's talk.
ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED
VIA ZOOM VIDEO WEBINAR.
Green Trade Imports
Address: 13 North rd. & Wellington St.
Tel: 592 640 6535 | 592 624 6080