Vacancy - Accountant
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Gizmos & Gadgets aims to continue being the leader in providing the best quality products with the highest levels of customer care and service while ensuring the longevity of our company through building and strengthening relationships with all of our valued customers.
The Accountant’s responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Key skills for Accountant:
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Analytical approach
- Organization skills
- Professional qualifications CA / AAT / ACCA / CIMA or Degree in Finance
- Familiar with accounting packages
- Computer literacy is compulsory (proficiency in MS Suites)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to correspond & communicate independently with clients
- At least 5 - 8 years experience in the Accounting field or managing a Finance Department
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
Send your application to email@example.com today!
Use “Vacancy-Accountant” as the subject line and let's talk.